several handfuls of spring mix salad greens
feta cheese crumbles
1/2 small tin tuna; oil or water packed; dolphin safe of course
dried dill weed
fresh ground pepper
Newman's Own Family Italian Dressing
- Bring water to full boil then gently place egg in water so it won't crack. I use a spoon to carefully lower it into the pot.
- Boil egg for ten minutes exactly. Use a timer.
- Rinse egg under cold water for a bit then place it in a bowl of cool water while you make the rest of the salad. You can make the egg ahead of time but I love having a slightly warm egg with my salad.
- Cover plate with a generous portion of spring mix
- sprinkle with feta cheese crumbles
- Flake tuna and place in a pile on the middle of the greens.
- Sprinkle generously with dill and fresh cracked pepper.
- Sprinkle with dressing.
- Remove egg from water bath and peel.
- Cut into four piece and arrange around the edge of the salad.