If you can't find Boursin cheese in your area, any soft cheese with garlic and herbs will do.
1/4 large head or 1/2 small head cauliflower
1T Boursin garlic and herb cheese
- Cut flowers off head of cauliflower. Discard core.
- Cut into bite sized pieces and put in pan.
- Add about 1" of water to pan.
- Cover and bring water to boil. Shut off. Do NOT remove cover.
- Let sit for 10 mins until steam is no longer escaping from pan.
- Florets should be easy to pierce with a knife.
- Drain off water.
- Stir in cheese until melted.