6 lg or colossal deveined defrosted uncooked shrimp
1T olive oil
- Rinse and thoroughly dry shrimp with a paper towel.
- Put shrimp, olive oil, pinch salt, pinch pepper and pinch tarragon in a sealable sandwich bag.
- Shake to evenly coat.
- Lay out on rack over a tin foil lined pan (less mess) or on an oiled foil lined baking sheet.
- Place near broiler (not too close or it will burn)
- Cook 3 mins, flip over and cook another 3mins.
Note: I like using my toaster oven for this cuz I can watch them cook and make sure they aren't getting burned. However, I found the cooking time to be a bit longer since I start it off cold. It took between 5-10 and I didn't flip the shrimp because I used a rack instead of a sheet. They were wonderful!!